Welcome to my piano lessons page. I offer one-on-one piano lessons out of my home in Louisville. I work with students of all levels, ages 6 and up, including adults. I work with my students on many styles, including jazz, classical, rock, pop, singing and playing, composition, and production. I have been teaching piano lessons for more than 20 years. I perform regularly in and around the Denver area, which makes a big impact on how I think of music and my teaching style.
- Monday, January 7th - Spring 2019 Term begins!
- Monday, January 21st - makeup day #1
- Friday, February 15th 10am-3pm - Makeup day #2
- Friday , March 15th - 11am-3pm - Makeup day #3
- March 25th - 29th - no piano lessons; Spring Break
- Friday , April 12th - 10:30am-3:30pm - Makeup day #4
- Sunday, April 28th, 3:30-5pm at The MUSE Performance Space - Fall Recital
- Friday, May 24th - last day of lessons.
- Monday, June 3rd, 2019, Summer term begins.